Vintage Pecan

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Drum Roll Please... Our Wedding Details Announced!

It's Wedding Wednesday & I've had to hold in this exciting news since last Friday afternoon! EEK!

Here are the details...

When? 

March 19, 2016 @ 2pm

 

Where?

Lexington Baptist Church

 &

The Palmetto Club will be hosting our reception!


We are so excited about our special day and can't wait to celebrate with our close friends and family! More details to come about our ceremony & the vendors I eventually select! Have a great Wednesday, we're half way to the weekend! :)



4 comments:

  1. Morgan!! I want to follow along but you don't have Google Friend Connect or a subscribe by email!! And right now you are set up as a "no reply commenter" so I can't email you back from where you commented on todays post!!!

    However....wooohooooo! You have your locations! One BIG thing crossed off of your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I think I fixed what you needed me to on my blog. How do I fix it where you can reply to my comments on your blog?? Lord... technology is not my greatest accomplishment!

      Delete