Vintage Pecan

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Wedding Wednesday: Final Edition

I have emerged from "Wedding Wonderland" and re-entered the cruel reality that life must go on! We had such an amazing wedding day and I can't possibly move on with life, especially on my blog, without giving a highlight of all our vendors that made our day all that we imagined it could be!

I will start with my photographer because without her, none of these images would be possible! Jessica Roberts of Jessica Roberts Photography. She and I started our relationship is client/photographer and quickly we just became friends. We are neighbors, I've babysat her little one, and she has sat with me when weird repair men were at my house. Jessica had our engagement pictures back to us a week after we took them, the same with my bridals. She posted a preview of 5 or 6 pictures less than 24 hours after the wedding to Facebook and I had all of my pictures completely edited back 2 weeks after the wedding. She is personable and fun! Below are the links to all three blogs featuring our engagement pics, my bridals and our wedding day! 

Wedding Day                                                              Bridals

                                                       Engagement Pics

My day would not have been as beautiful if it weren't for Lexington Florist. They did a phenomenal job with all our flowers. The church was beautiful and the reception venue was stunning. We received so many compliments on how gorgeous the flowers were, I just hate they couldn't last forever. 
My Bouquet 
Church Candelabra
Bridesmaid Bouquet 
My venue was perfect for us. I strongly suggest picking a venue that fits the look you are going for and the feel you want your guest to have at your event. I wanted a traditional ballroom (to go with my ballgown) and a vintage feel. The Palmetto Club was so beautiful that we really didn't even need to spend money to decorate, but of course we did! In case you forgot, we were keeping with a bird theme of "Two T-birds," so our decor is lots of bird cages. It really felt like we brought a garden party inside a beautiful ball room. 



Next up! Cake! You can't have a wedding without yummy cake!! Bonnie Brunt Cakes creates stunning works of edible art! Her consultation was SO much fun and one of our favorite parts of the planning process. She's the cutest southern lady and her cake is the most delicious thing I've ever had! We can't wait to eat our cake next year on our anniversary! 

What's a party without music? Call my DJ akaTroy Fite did a great job! He and I had worked with when I directed a reception so I knew that I wanted to hire him myself. He will meet with you however many times you like after you pay the deposit until a week before the wedding. He makes himself very available to meet and be in contact with. I loved having him there and he helped to make the night fun and memorable. 
My MOH, me and Troy!
Let me talk a little bit about vendors that you didn't see their work day of! First, let me just say that Elegant Bridals in Augusta, GA was absolutely amazing to work with! Traci Figgins helped me say "yes to the dress," and she made my dress come to life! I loved it but I wasn't IN LOVE with it until she added the sleeves and that's when I knew it was the one for me! I can't thank them enough for all they did to make getting my dress a painless process, BUT all they did to coordinate ordering my bridesmaids dresses from Dessy. I never had to worry with a thing! 
Allure Bridals #2813
Dessy- Alfred Sung D568 in Pearl Pink





















The guys were dressed by Jos. A Bank. There wore a grey suit, white french cuff shirt, black cap toe shoes. Their socks and cuff links were gifts from us. Their socks are Happy Socks and their cufflinks were from Handpicked. 

Wedding Paper- I ordered my invitations from Exclusively Weddings.comBest bang for your buck! Don't even shop around, trust me I've done the leg work for you. I went to several print shops and invitation stores locally and NOTHING beats the price and quality of what you get on this website. I ordered 350 invitations, reception cards, response cards, printed return address on both envelopes and the inner envelope was lined and it was right at $400. 

I was lucky enough to have a great friend who is a graphic designer do my programs. She had them printed locally and we saved so much money doing them this way. I appreciate her and her talent more than she'll ever know! 

A few people I couldn't have survived the day without are my hair and makeup team! They made sure every hair was in place and every once of makeup wasn't moving! I had no worries about my hair and make up lasting until the very last minute and I'm so thankful to them for making me look my best on my most important day! :)

Haylee Carter Steele 
Connie Cook owner of Hello Gorgeous Salon

























Finally, last but certainly NOT least our Videographer, Bill Grant, owner of Cinema Couture This is a completely optional vendor to choose, however, from personal experience I can say that it was worth every penny! It will cost an arm and a leg, but again, at the end of the day this is all you have left. Here is the link to our highlight film. Coming this summer our full wedding video! 

Again, I can't thank all these vendors for their time, effort and creativity for making our day all we planned and imagined it to be! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts we will treasure this day for the rest of our lives! 

Wedding talk isn't over... I plan on having a few more post that include pictures and special details of our day. So stay tuned! Also, lots of house updates to make too! I'm back blogging world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment